Create, test and manufacture from your laboratory benchtop
- Plug in and go
- Works straight out of the box
- No training required
- Push-button control panel
- Tablet quality controlled on each tablet by control of compaction force and tablet weight
- Manufacturing losses minimal (<1%)
- Suitable for use in a protected and controlled
- GMP environment (eg isolator)
- Output 100-180 tablets per hour
- Compression mix dispensed using GamPette (included with machine)
- Two speed options: 1 mm/s and 4 mm/s
Your quick route to manufacturing small batches of tablets under tightly controlled conditions
Unique benefits include:
- Quick and easy to use with tiny amounts of material
- Improves tablet manufacturing process
- Very low wastage rates, normally less than 1%
- Being able to check product quality prior to putting batches onto production presses
- Cheaper than compaction force simulator
- Can be used in controlled humidity environment
- Saves time, money and materials
Using the Gamlen M series you’ll be able to:
- Quickly compare formulations
- Test small quantities of material down to 10 mg
- Manufacture preclinical and phase 1 product
- Ideal for investigating tableting problems
- Manufacture of test product batches
- Formulation comparisons
- Excipient compatibility samples
- Manufacture of phase one clinical trials material
Quick and easy to operate
The Gamlen M series offers a quick route to the manufacture of small batches of tablets under tightly controlled conditions.
Sample powders (we recommend using the GamPette – accuracy ±2% or better for most materials).
- Manufacturing rate approximately 100-180 tablets per hour.
- The product can be manufactured under completely controlled compaction conditions including compaction rate and compaction force (all tablets) and temperature and humidity (when used with glove box).
- Doses as low as 10 mg, lower in some cases.
- Product yield essentially 100% – NO LOSS of valuable or scarce products.
- Fracture measurement- the press can change mode to hardness tester to measure tablet tensile strength.